Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Let's Clear Up Some Questions


Question Number 1. Why are people who relocate from the city to the country....


...so obsessed with images of chickens....


...and how can I capitalize on that?


Question Number 2. Same question, but substitute the word "pigs"....


...for "chickens"--NOT for "people," Roxanne!!!

And now for some less graphic questions...

Question Number 3. If an Alabaman is making an announcement of an upcoming event at a Georgia AA meeting, and the only words I can understand are "covered dish" and "ham," what time is dinner?

Question Number 4. How many points will my blood pressure go up before I can find the inbox for my new gmail account, where I'm supposed to be receiving daily emails on how to reduce stress? Help! I'm already two days behind!

Okay, that's all I got today. Your help is appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. I confess, I'm one of those that like "chicken" images, but not pigs.
    I have a yahoo account, and also use gmail because of blogger, and there is a learning curve, wouldn't think the setup would be so different, but it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You already know I want to liberate that pig, and now you know that I like chickens.

    If a tree falls on an Alabaman but no one understands his cry for help, does someone call 911?

    Who is logged in here? Probably Annie, but it's me ...

    Roxanne
    Http://thegoodluckduck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the reason people move to the country is because of the chickens and pigs? Maybe they like eggs and ham? Maybe it's a Dr. Seuss thing? It's like that saying about the difference between involvement and commitment - the chicken was involved in the breakfast, but the pig was committed.

    Love you! YFS Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may be onto something there, Sharon. I was thinking it's a surrogacy thing...people move from the city to the country and they want pigs and chickens, but not the commitment, so they get sculptures instead of the real thing. But maybe it's all about hearkening back to our childhood love of Green Eggs and Ham...

    Love you, too, MFS Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - missing you, thinking of you and praying for you. please do the same for me, ok? ok!
    YBF

    ReplyDelete