Thursday, January 20, 2011

Can't Wait!

Eric is fully back on-track with the motorhome interior rehab and I'll be picking The Guppy up from him this weekend and then taking it to get new shocks on Monday morning. Yay! I'll get a chance this weekend to figure out what will fit where in the moho.

Eric will need the motorhome back for a little finish work next week, and then I should be able to move in. I'm glad! It's gotten to the point that the motorhome will be much more comfortable than the little house I'm renting...I've gotten rid of almost all of the furniture, so I'm "camping" more in the the house than I will be in the Dolphin.

A good friend renewed her invitation to park the Dolphin at her house for whatever length of time it takes me to get my affairs in order and be ready to leave town. So I'm good to go! I am finishing up sorting through the last of my stuff and donating things to charity. I still have a car to sell, but need to keep using it for a few more days before I begin the process of getting rid of it.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! It sounds like everything is working out.

    Travel Safe
    Dawn & Denise

    ReplyDelete